No Description available
- 1 cup fresh orange juice
- 2 tablespoons lower-sodium soy sauce
- 1/2 pineapple, peeled, cored, and cut into 1/2-inch-thick rings
- 1 medium red onion, peeled and cut into 1/2-inch-thick slices
- Cooking spray
- 4 (6-ounce) tuna steaks
- 1 tablespoon canola oil
- 3/8 teaspoon salt, divided
- 1/4 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper, divided
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh basil
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh mint
- 1 tablespoon fresh lime juice
- 1 serrano pepper, seeded and minced
- 4 mint sprigs (optional)
- Prepare grill to medium-high heat.
- Boil orange juice in a small saucepan 15 minutes or until reduced to 1/4 cup. Transfer to a small bowl; stir in soy sauce.
- Place pineapple and onion on a grill rack coated with cooking spray. Grill 5 minutes on each side or until the onion is tender. Remove from grill; let stand 5 minutes. Coarsely chop, and transfer to a bowl.
- Brush both sides of fish evenly with oil; sprinkle evenly with 1/4 teaspoon salt and 1/8 teaspoon pepper. Place fish on a grill rack coated with cooking spray; brush with half of juice mixture. Grill 3 minutes; turn fish over. Brush fish with remaining juice mixture; grill 3 minutes or until desired degree of doneness.
- Add the remaining 1/8 teaspoon salt, remaining 1/8 teaspoon pepper, basil, and next 3 ingredients (through serrano) to pineapple mixture; toss. Serve with fish; garnish with mint sprigs, if desired.
Recipe is provide by: